Christopher's class gave me a sweet present for helping with the homework and spelling tests this year. It was a picture of Christopher and two of his buddies with signatures of the whole class on the mat. I love it so much. It will definitely be going up in my room when I get it fixed up.
Christopher also wrote me a nice thank you note:
"Dear Mom,
Thank you for grading our homework, spelling tests and math tests. We really appreciate it when you do that. I also thank you because you are bringing drinks for our Read and Feed. Thanks again for doing all those things to help our class. You are a great Mom.
Sincerely,
Christopher Walker and Mrs. Byerly's class"
He also drew a picture of me grading the homework. It's very detailed, with the red homework folders and stapled homework sheets. The folder on the desk says "Angelo" on it, who was his desk mate. You can even see the homework box sitting on the floor.
He made my shirt green because he knows that's my favorite color.
One of the sweetest gifts I've ever received. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment