Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Powder Room Makeover

Our downstairs bathroom was disgusting when we moved in. I feel sorry for our poor family and friends who've had to use it this past year. The toilet seat hasn't even been attached for months. That and the horrible, scratched, outdated sea shell shaped sink and I've loathed this bathroom.

Before pics:

Nasty toilet, discolored cabinets with missing knobs. 





The horrible, cracked, discolored sink:


The toilet. Yuck. And that's the way it looks after it's been cleaned.



Alex finally decided it was time to deal with this mess, and he went to Lowe's and purchased all of the stuff to redo all three bathrooms in the house. This bathroom was the worst and, therefore, the first to be redone.

After pics:

Just look at that beautiful toilet! And that gorgeous vanity.



Some accessories:

Now it needs a mirror, some paint and some tile and it will look fabulous!

I'm telling you, house upgrades are addicting!

3 comments:

  1. Looks Great. My sis in law just went to a ross type store and got a large hanging mirror instead of a square installed one. That way she can change it without hassle. It looks great. I am jealouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous. I agree it can be addicting! What's your next project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! If I were you I would spend all my free time there :)

    ReplyDelete