Monday, September 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update


I'm so not photogenic! Joshua took this picture of me yesterday. I finally had to dig out the old maternity clothes. I just couldn't stretch my regular t-shirts over my growing belly anymore. It's like I forgot how 'uncute' some of those maternity shirts were. So I went to Ross and bought two cute shirts last Friday, only $6 each. Thank goodness for Ross!

I'm happy to say that I am feeling SO much better these days. Thanks to my wonderful husband who let me rest for an entire week. I love you, Alex!

Maayu is growing and strong. She's quite a kicker! She's prone to hiccups, especially at night while I'm trying to get to sleep. It's very sweet. I still can't believe that in a few short months there will be a little baby girl in our home. We are in for a change, for sure.

Here's to six months of pregnancy under my belt (or should I say, "over" my belt!) and just a few short months to go!

2 comments:

  1. You're crazy! You're totally photogenic. You look so cute in that pic! Is that one of the new shirts? Can't believe Maayu is almost here!!!!! I'll sort through the clohes in my pile and pull out the 3 mo and send them your way so you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alyssa! Yes that's one of the new shirts. I also got one in army green. I love these new maternity shirts that are gathered at the sides, makes you feel less huge. Our neighbor just had a baby and when I hear it cry I get all emotional and just can't wait to hold and love on Maayu!

    ReplyDelete