Finding joy in the journey...
I love it!!! I'm so glad that you are recording their cutest quotes.Now . . . I want a copy of the picture you had posted of Josh and Chris walking and one of the three of them above. Could you send those to me? I love, love, love those pictures!XOXO
Mom, all you have to do is right click on them and save the pictures to your computer.Jenny, this quote is too precious (and too Christopher) for words!
I love it!!! I'm so glad that you are recording their cutest quotes.
ReplyDeleteNow . . . I want a copy of the picture you had posted of Josh and Chris walking and one of the three of them above. Could you send those to me? I love, love, love those pictures!
XOXO
Mom, all you have to do is right click on them and save the pictures to your computer.
ReplyDeleteJenny, this quote is too precious (and too Christopher) for words!