Friday, January 15, 2010

Sewing Again!

Believe it or not I actually found time this week to sew. I'm very happy about this because I haven't sewn for months. I needed to do something productive with myself. Surfing the internet while trying to stay awake is not very productive.

So lately Nathan and Christopher have been "playing cook", as they call it. They use one of my cook books and a small pot and pan and pretend to cook things. Usually I let them use some uncooked pasta, which ends up all over the place. While surfing the internet I found that many sewing moms make felt food for their kids. They were so cute that I decided to try and make some for the boys to play with. They are alot of fun to make!

The "stove"

carrot


chocolate chip cookie or pancake

sunny side up


orange slices and bow tie pasta

The chef

1 comment:

  1. How clever are you! These look so great. I'll bet the boys will have a wonderful time with them! I am highly impressed.

    ReplyDelete