I wouldn't be who I am without my children. They are molding me and shaping me into the person I should be: more loving, more patient, more gentle, more forgiving, more joyful, more understanding. No, I'm not professing to be any of these things, but my kids make me want to be better.
So as I think about Mother's Day this year I think about how grateful I am to be a mother. How grateful I am to have these sweet little people who love me unconditionally, who are a part of me and the love of my life, and who teach me every day what life should really be about-adventure, learning, laughter and fun.
Sometimes I look at my children and I am overwhelmed by how much I feel for them. I am so grateful that they will be mine forever. And that I will be always be their mommy.

What a beautiful, perfect tribute to motherhood. I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful tribute to motherhood, Jenny. But what you say is what your children KNOW. It's embedded in how they feel about you, Alex, each other - and themselves. The endless implications of your love and commitment can't be measured.
ReplyDeleteLove your post. Love you!