Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



We finally took a trip to the pumpkin patch last Friday. It was Maayu's first time and she loved it. I let her play with the big pumpkins for awhile, which she thought was pretty cool. She even got her own little pumpkin to chew and throw.




This was the best picture I could get of the kids together. Maayu kept throwing her pumpkin and distracting everyone.




Playing on the tractor.

And just for fun, pictures on the tractor from previous years:

2007


2009

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! I only made it out there once this year and I somehow forgot to get a picture of baby Joshua with the pumpkins!! Poor kid hardly has any pictures of him. Later on in life he will ask me why his older brother has a million pictures and he only has a handful!!!

    You took a great picture of all your kids together. It's hard to get more than one kid to look at the same place at the same time...and then to look happy and smiley...WOW. You are superwoman :)

    ReplyDelete