Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010 was a success! The kids were able to trick or treat twice; once at the stake trunk-or-treat event and then again on Halloween. We were all in high spirits for trunk-or-treat because Joshua's soccer team won their game that morning! (And it must be said that Joshua did an awesome job! He is getting more aggressive, more confident and using his whole body. I am extremely impressed with his defense, especially his "one-foot-stop", a move he uses to block another player's kick by simply putting his foot out. It's a very cool move.)

I finished Maayu's costume 20 minutes before we had to leave for trunk-or-treat! It was a bit of work but definitely worth the effort. She ended up with a tutu, a crown (of sorts) and a star wand. I think she looked very cute.




The boys looked great in their costumes as well.

All the kiddies in their Halloween cuteness:

L-R: Nathan as Optimus Prime, Joshua as Anakin Skywalker, Maayu as a ballerina princess, and Christopher as Jango Fett



Joshua's mask freaked us out!


The boys went trick-or-treating in the complex with their two friends, Harland and David. They had a blast and got way too much candy. Luckily they have shown little to no interest in eating it. Probably because we had talked about trading all of it in for cash at a local dentist's office. The thought of getting cash and buying a toy was more exciting than eating all that candy. Yay!

Jack-o-lanterns:



Love from Daddy after all that trick-or-treating!


Can I just say I'm glad October is over?! Now on to November...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I've been waiting for this post! And you did NOT disappoint. Maayu looks too, too, tutu cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Miss Mayuu is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Her outfit was just darling. *Darling* The boys look great too, of course :)

    ReplyDelete