Friday, October 2, 2009

Joshua

Joshua made a book at school this week that I love. It's all about lizards and how he enjoys going lizard hunting with his dad, Uncle Jordan and brothers. Alex liked it so much that he took it to school with him to put up in his office. As soon as I get it back I want to post it. In one part of the book it says that lizards need sun so their bones can grow properly. When I asked Joshua how he knew that he said, "Everything I know about lizards I learned from daddy." Aww.

Joshua is such a sweet boy. I love watching him grow and learn. Since starting at his new school he has been a reading machine. He has started reading books to his brothers, which is very, very cute. Christopher and Nathan huddle close beside him and listen very intently. Whenever I see them doing this I have one of those "mushy mom moments" where I get all emotional.




I can't believe that 8 years ago I was waiting (just like I am now) to meet the little person inside of me. Now it won't be long before he is taller than me! But he will always be my little boy.

2 comments:

  1. He is a sweet boy. And an interesting boy. And a handsome one too. Mercy, I love that child!

    I love the pictures in this entry, Jenny. What wonderful children you and Alex are raising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like this remind me so much of Alex. I LOVE (love!) all your children, but Joshua will always be my special little guy...even when he grows taller than me too!

    ReplyDelete