Friday, March 27, 2009

What is bigger...?






The boys and I like to play question games. Our favorite one is called "What's your favorite", i.e. "What's your favorite food?". And even though we already know the answer to these questions, it's just fun to play together. I started this game when Joshua was just 3 years old to distract him from something ( I can't even remember what it was now) and it stuck. One day we were driving home from a family outing and playing a question game where Alex was asking the boys "What's bigger/smaller" and giving them 2 options. When it was Christopher's turn to ask the question he asked with a smile, "What's bigger? The earth or Daddy's shoe?" We all busted up laughing. Yup, size 16 is pretty darn big. Very nice, Christopher.

2 comments:

  1. what a little smart ass that one is...man, I love him!!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16! WOW!

    Your "wrongteous" story about Joshua CRACKED me up. I'm so glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete