Spring Break 2009
Day 1
Day 1
This week is Spring Break for the boys. Instead of feeling as though an injustice is being done to me (!), I decided to just enjoy all this free time with my children. Yesterday I decided that I needed to be prepared for this week, so I read old Ensign articles about children and motherhood. It helped ALOT. My husband always tells me that everything has to do with your attitude (which, I must admit, doesn't better my attitude at all when I hear it), but I know that he is right. So, here's to a great start to Spring Break 2009!

2. Then, off to La Mesa Park, where we ate snacks, enjoyed the sunshine, ran around and climbed on walls. It was alot of fun.



3. Next stop, Foster's Freeze! Oh, yeah. Where we enjoyed half-and-half chocolate dipped cones. They were delicious and messy.



All in all, it was a wonderful way to start off Spring Break. Maybe tomorrow we'll go to the beach. Tune in tomorrow to check it out!
- First of all, a trip to Borders for Mommy. I picked up a copy of "Peony in Love" (thanks again, Alyssa for the suggestion!) to read at the park as well as a cool quilting magazine.
2. Then, off to La Mesa Park, where we ate snacks, enjoyed the sunshine, ran around and climbed on walls. It was alot of fun.
3. Next stop, Foster's Freeze! Oh, yeah. Where we enjoyed half-and-half chocolate dipped cones. They were delicious and messy.
All in all, it was a wonderful way to start off Spring Break. Maybe tomorrow we'll go to the beach. Tune in tomorrow to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment