Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

Christopher is 6 years old! I can't believe how quickly the time passes. It seems like just yesterday he was born. I remember every detail-from the moment I went into labor until the midwife exclaimed, "Jenny, look at your star child!" (He was born in Berkeley, that explains the "star child".)

Christopher woke up early on his birthday, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. He could hardly wait for his birthday party, which took place at Luigi's pizza. It turned out to be a pretty fun time. (Despite my party planning retardation.) We had pizza, cake and fun video games.



He got a lot of really cool gifts! A cool talking microscope from Auntie Lyssa, Uncle Jacob and Yasmeen; a Star Wars snow walker lego set from Gramme; toy raccoon and mountain lion from Nathan; Obi-Wan's spaceship from Joshua; and a Bionicle, magnetic chess set and transformers from Mom and Dad.



Happy 6th birthday, Christopher! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment