Good news! The baby is no longer measuring small! That means that all of the food Alex made me choke down last month did some good. I'm glad, because it was tough. I've only gained 3 pounds since my last appointment and it must be all baby.
I saw the midwife this time because the doctor is out on vacation. She said the baby's head is really low already. That's pretty normal-I've carried all of my babies really low. Joshua was so low that they didn't believe my water had broken because his head was working as a cork!
My blood pressure started off really high again. They had me lie down for 10 minutes, then took it again and it was much, much lower. They kept asking me if I felt dizzy or if I'd been having headaches. I told them I've had sinus headaches, but I've been trying to get over a cold. The midwife said if I get any headaches that don't go away with Tylenol I should probably go to the hospital-because of the high blood pressure.
She wants me to go back again in a week instead of two weeks, to monitor my blood pressure and see if my sinus headaches are any better. I feel like there's not much else I can do about my blood pressure, other than what I've been doing. I fear I'm going to be induced again.
No comments:
Post a Comment