Friday, November 13, 2009

Nathan Reed

I haven't posted anything since my venting session (whew, I'm so over it!), so I thought I'd add something happy and uplifting. :0)


Isn't this guy cute?!


After a long, exhausting day, I admit that I sometimes rush the bedtime rituals. But when I saw this cutie perched on the back of the toilet happily brushing his teeth, I had to stop and enjoy it. He has grown so quickly. I can hardly believe he's nearly 4 years old. My baby has been replaced with this little boy.

He's so independent and expressive. He talks our ears off every day. I mean, the boy can talk for hours if you let him. Joshua said it well when he told our neighbor once, "Nathan talks until he falls asleep." (Yup, that's pretty much true.)

He adores his brothers. And his sister. He often tells me how his "boys love him". And he's constantly talking about Maayu and how when she gets bigger she's going to play with him. He also loves his Gramme and he knows that she loves him (because he tells us so every day!).

He's such a sweet boy. I know from experience that once you bring a new baby home, your last child always seems to have grown overnight. But I am experiencing this already! Nathan Reed, you're growing way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Nathan has it right. I SO LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY! He has my heart. I love his brothers and sister too!

    ReplyDelete