Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nathan Starts Preschool!

How did my baby boy go from this...




to this...



like, overnight!

I can't believe he's in preschool now. He's such a big boy. Alex said Nathan didn't shed a tear or even look back when he left him at school yesterday. And when I went to pick him up, he was sitting on the carpet with the other kids singing "Five Little Monkeys". He was very involved and didn't even bother to look for me when the other kids were anxiously searching for their parents through the window. He said, "Mommy, I love you. I had a good day at school, but I hurt my toe." What a sweet boy.

I took the second picture this morning just before he and Alex left for school. He looked so grown up in his hat and backpack. I'm so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment