Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cupcakes


Today I actually felt well enough to make cupcakes. Thanks to Auntie Lyssa we have alot of fun cupcake stuff. So I baked them up and let the boys decorate them. They had a great time. Made a gigantic mess, but had fun nonetheless.


You can never have too many sprinkles!!!



Thank you, Auntie Lyssa! We thought they were delicious!


Unfortunately, Mommy couldn't enjoy the delicious cupcakes. :0( Of course, Mommy can hardly enjoy being alive right now. Everyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE to eat. It's one of my favorite things to do. And I cannot enjoy it right now. Talk about a labor of love. (Repeat to self: "Pregnancy is a blessing, pregnancy is a blessing..." Shoot, it's not working.)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, loved that last part. Serious labor of love...then, of course, there is still just the labor part to go through ;)

    Glad you guys enjoyed. Looks like the boys had fun! I have to admit I thought about what a fun activity it might be for their little creative minds, but I did not think about the absolute mess that might ensue...SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at Nathan's picture with his stuffed jaws, looking like he got the last bite of tastiness on the planet! You were a good sport to do this, Jenny, when even the thought of frosting could make you noxious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, Mom, I believe you meant nauseas. Noxious is more what the cupcakes may have been if the boys ate all that stuff I sent down to put on them!

    Jenny-post ultrasound pics if you have them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete