Thursday, June 18, 2009

Enjoying the Sunshine!

I have to tell you, I'm tired of feeling sick. Morning sickness blows. Alex told me the other night that I was this sick with Nathan too. Was I? Because I don't remember. I tried really hard for a minute to remember being this sick, but I couldn't. Then I realized, this is a good thing! In a few months I won't remember this either!! So, later that night, as I was lying in bed feeling miserable, I wrote in my journal: "I won't remember this. I won't remember this..." over and over and over again. It was slightly comforting, I must say.

I finally felt well enough to wash some clothes last night. When I say "some" clothes, I mean about 10 loads. And I didn't really "feel" like washing clothes, but Joshua had been wearing the same shorts for 3 days and Alex was complaining that he didn't have any clean underwear...so it was time. Joshua helped me with the whole process. He's such a wonderful helper and I'm so proud of him.

It was a beautiful day today so I went outside and watched the boys ride their bikes. They loved the extra freedom. For months they have been confined to just the backyard, so being able to venture out was nice. And I was once again able to enjoy the sunshine!

Here are some pictures:


My big boy. He's growing so fast!


Giving Mom some love.


Christopher's art from nature.

Joshua:Lizard Whisperer



Things are beginning to look up! I'm becoming fonder and fonder of this little one growing inside of me now that the morning sickness is easing up. I've spent hours just thinking about what he/she will look like! The possibilities are endless! I wonder if I could end up with a blond-haired daughter?

I'm itching to sew a bunch of baby stuff, but I haven't felt well enough to even think about a project. I want to make receiving blankets, bibs and hats. Maybe in a few weeks. I can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how addicted I am to your journal/blog. Thank you, Jenny. It helps me feel close to you and to all 4 boys and ?. :-)

    I think you were this sick with Nathan. I can remember you telling me that you didn't think you would ever do this again.

    I miss all of you every day. I love every single picture you posted and I will probably look at them at least 5 more times today alone! XOXO, Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I swore I would never have another baby EVERY time I was in labor too! I remember saying it to Alex with complete honesty while I was having Nathan (and they told me not to push yet because the doctor wasn't there yet!) and he gave me a very sympathetic look and said, "Okay, honey". I think I mean it this time! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm growing quite fond of that little one inside you too...of course, I don't have to deal with the puking thing :) If it is a girl I'm going to make you so many cute little bows and headbands! :)

    ReplyDelete