After school today we ventured out to Lake Los Carneros again because it was a beautiful day and we were hoping to spot the bobcat again. No such luck. But I did get alot of great pictures anyway.
I love ALL of the updates and ALL of the pictures! I think I may try to print the one of the three of them sitting under the tree and frame it for my desk at work.
Maayu will grow fast. She will wear that cute skirt faster than any of us want her to.
I'm so glad the boys had a good first day. Keep me posted!
Did I say that I love all of your entries? I love them!! (And thanks for the link to Elder Wirthlin's talk.) Thank you, Jenny. It helps so much to see and hear about your days. XOXO
I love ALL of the updates and ALL of the pictures! I think I may try to print the one of the three of them sitting under the tree and frame it for my desk at work.
ReplyDeleteMaayu will grow fast. She will wear that cute skirt faster than any of us want her to.
I'm so glad the boys had a good first day. Keep me posted!
Did I say that I love all of your entries? I love them!! (And thanks for the link to Elder Wirthlin's talk.) Thank you, Jenny. It helps so much to see and hear about your days. XOXO