Monday, August 31, 2009

Makin' Bread




We ran out of bread this weekend, so I had this great idea to make my own so the boys could have sandwiches tomorrow for lunch. I knew I was taking a huge risk here. I've only made bread once before about 2 years ago and it came out hard and tough (but apparently great dipped in milk, according to the boys). It's alot of work and not worth the outcome. But I was bored and figured it wouldn't hurt to try again.

Long story short, I found this easy bread recipe online, tried it out and made some pretty darn good bread! Nathan helped me mix and punch down the dough and I let him make his own little loaf. He was very impressed that he could make bread! 



So to anyone who is intimidated about trying to make their own bread: if I can do it, so can you! 


Now the only thing is, my family is going to want me to make it ALL the time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment