Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner Mishap

First, I will show you a picture. See if you can figure out what it is.


Yes, those are the yummy bbq meatballs I was making for dinner. Yes, that's broken glass everywhere.

Apparently this glass dish wasn't meant for conventional ovens.

I nearly cried over the loss of those meatballs. They looked so good and we were all so hungry. It took me a long time to prepare them between Maayu's short naps.

So guess what we had for dinner yet again? Chicken strips.

Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have cried!! Can't catch a break today, huh?!! Hopefully tomorow will be beter :) Hope little Miss Maayu is sleeping off the vaccine weirdness/discomfort and is back to her lovely self in the morning.

    I have an idea for this meal planning; shoot me a call when (if) life gives you a second ot breathe.

    ReplyDelete