I don't know how mothers with 6+ kids do it. How do they spread themselves out? I only have 4, which to most people is either amazing or stupid (lol), and I sometimes go to bed feeling guilty about how I didn't spend enough time with one or two of them. Sometimes after they are all in bed and I'm alone in the quiet, I think about how I was too harsh with one of them or not understanding enough with another. And then there are those rare and wonderful nights when I lie in bed and think, "Wow, what a great day!".
But seriously, how does a mother with 6+ kids do it? How does she spread her attention out among her children equally? How does she deal with the emotional strain, let alone the physical drain? I have no idea. But those mothers are saints. Saints with a capital S.
I feel the same way all the time. My mom handled it because the older kids took over most of the attention stuff. I pretty much raised my sister, Baylee. When Andi was born (she is number six), I was the one to change her diaper, feed her, and take care of her until I got married. That is how mothers of six handle it. So do not feel too guilty.
ReplyDeleteRight, that makes sense! Because by the time you have your 4th or 5th, your oldest daughter can help out a ton! Joshua does help out alot, but he's a boy and well, you know how boys are! :oP
ReplyDelete