Monday, March 15, 2010

Pink!

Okay, I know that everyone has already seen this picture on Facebook, but I can't help but post it here on my blog. I LOVE this picture. I mean, this is my daughter, and she's adorable, and I can't figure out how I got so blessed.

So here it is, Miss Maayu is all her pink flowery cuteness:



Here's one I haven't posted on Facebook:


Oh my goodness! I'm in love with this little bitty sweet girl. Alex thinks it's borderline obsessive. He may be right. But what's a mommy to do when she finally has another female in her home!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Post them everywhere, because I can't get enough of them.

    And . . . I am so, so grateful for my wonderful sons. (One of them brought me you, for heaven's sake!) But, every mother deserves a daughter. I am thrilled that you have Maayu and that Alyssa has Yasmeen. There is a special connection between a mother and daughter.

    ReplyDelete