This week is Spring break for the kids. Unfortunately, I don't have the amount of energy I had last Spring break and I'm a little worried that it won't be as fun. But we have some fun things lined up, so we'll see how it goes.
Monday: The zoo. And we're going to take a picnic.
Tuesday: The Natural History Musuem. And a picnic.
Wednesday: It's supposed to rain! And Alex works until 3pm. So we may just rent some videos and hang out at home. I think we may work on a project or two. Maybe something that has to do with Easter.
Thursday: It's supposed to rain again. But Alex gets off at 10am, so we're going to take the kids to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in the afternoon.
Friday: I have Friday open because I don't know how worn out I'm going to be by then! Hopefully the rain will have cleared up.
Other activities: riding scooters, playing at the playground with friends, backyard soccer, art projects
No comments:
Post a Comment