Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beach Day!

Twelve Pictures-Seven Words
























The way life should be EVERY day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to agree with you and tell you I'm happy you were able to enjoy such a beautiful day at the beach with such great kids, but I'm too busy being jealous, particularl since that baurtiful day with that mild weather is your EVERY day (it's alreafy 90's here). Instead I'll just hope you got that annoying tar all over your feet :) (yes, I am THAT bitter).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yes, we are so spoiled, it's true. Two days ago it hit 90 and people here were DYING. It was ridiculous, there was a line out the door for Rite Aid ice cream, everyone was rushing to buy fans...Come on people, you don't know what heat is! Nathan almost had heatstroke,he turned red, sweaty and looked wilted. But today it was a high of 65 and foggy and no one is complaining! And yes, I did get that annoying tar on my feet! :0)

    ReplyDelete