Saturday, April 25, 2009

When life hands you lemons...play with legos!




It's been a rough couple of days for the Walkers.

First off, Joshua is sick. He's achy, feverish and coughing. Poor guy.

Then we had two injuries; Nathan had a VERY painful potty injury (ouch, ouch, ouch!) and Christopher was hit in the eye with a ball. No fun at all.

Since no one is feeling up to any adventures, we decided to make the best of being inside and dumped out the legos/megablocks. We had alot of fun together making what was initially supposed to be a hospital, but ended up being a hideout for clone troopers. :0)

I took some pictures of the fun before everything go destroyed. (Which we all know happens very quickly).


The front of our creation.
(Please pretend that you don't see the gallon of milk on the living room floor. I don't know how it ended up there. I swear.)



The entrance.


The stairs.


The outdoor sitting area.



Clone troopers hiding out.



Aerial view.


Fire station.


Train.



And of course, it wouldn't be complete without a parking lot.



Everyone happily engaged and getting along. What more could I want after these crazy couple of days?!




1 comment:

  1. Fun projects-glad you guys are starting to recover!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!! Your Auntie Lyssa, Uncle Jacob and cousin Yasmeen love you veerrrry much!!!!

    ReplyDelete