Spring Break 2009
Day 5
Well, Spring Break is officially over...I'm sad to see it end. The boys and I had a great time this week. It's funny to think that one week ago today I was praying for the strength to make it through the week, now here I am wondering where the time went.
We weren't able to do much today because I had a dental appointment this afternoon. While I was at the dentist Alex took the boys to the Natural History Museum, so at least they had some fun. I hate the dentist (as evident by my jacked up teeth).
After my appointment we went to get some dinner at Gelson's (or the "Jewish store" as Alex likes to call it). At least the boys and I went to Gelson's. Alex hit up Chaucer's book store. He LOVED that place. He was in there FOREVER and finally came out with a big smile and big bag! He told me that he should not be allowed in there again unsupervised! But he got a ton of great books and language courses, so good for him.
Since it is the last day of Spring Break I decided we should have a little party. I let the boys pick out some plates and napkins for the occasion. They are very festive. :0)

We had some homemade cupcakes and milk. They were tasty.


After all that sugar we had a dance party! Joshua was showing off some moves! He was gettin' down.
We weren't able to do much today because I had a dental appointment this afternoon. While I was at the dentist Alex took the boys to the Natural History Museum, so at least they had some fun. I hate the dentist (as evident by my jacked up teeth).
After my appointment we went to get some dinner at Gelson's (or the "Jewish store" as Alex likes to call it). At least the boys and I went to Gelson's. Alex hit up Chaucer's book store. He LOVED that place. He was in there FOREVER and finally came out with a big smile and big bag! He told me that he should not be allowed in there again unsupervised! But he got a ton of great books and language courses, so good for him.
Since it is the last day of Spring Break I decided we should have a little party. I let the boys pick out some plates and napkins for the occasion. They are very festive. :0)
We had some homemade cupcakes and milk. They were tasty.
After all that sugar we had a dance party! Joshua was showing off some moves! He was gettin' down.
I love my boys. They are fun and sweet, clever and humorous. In the hustle and bustle of every day life it's easy for me to take that for granted. Spring break offered me the opportunity to enjoy their personalities and spend some quality time with them. I'm so grateful for that.
That video is SOOOOOOO cute! Josh can move! I MISS THEM.
ReplyDeleteThose boys have rhythym!!! This is so cute. I wish I had been there, but this helps make up for it. I MISS YOU ALL!
ReplyDelete