Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweet Little Boys

I had to put this in my blog because I'm so happy and so proud.

My boys were AMAZING today. They were sweet and loving. They cleaned up their messes. They allowed me to rest when I wasn't feeling well-never took advantage of my weakness. ;0P
When I vomited so violently that I thought I might choke and die, they allowed my space yet expressed concern from the hallway. Wow. They even went to bed without argument.

I was sure to tell them just how much I appreciated their kindness, thoughtfulness and excellent behavior. It helped me so, so much.

I love my boys so much! It's days like this that make me want to have 6 kids. (Well...for a second anyway, then the thought passes as quickly as it comes!) I'm so proud to be Joshua, Christopher and Nathan's mommy.

2 comments:

  1. They are sweet boys and they love you so much. Thank you for adding notes frequently. It really helps me feel close to all of you. I LOVE YOU and hopefully, hopefully, the upchuck days are limited.

    Now. . .back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I meant back to work for me.) : -)

    ReplyDelete