Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I have been so ill that I haven't felt up to blogging for about a week. I wanted to blog about our fun Memorial Day weekend with the family and finally getting to meet my sweet little niece. But I just never got around to it. So instead of writing about it all, I'll post some pictures and let them speak for themselves.

Fun at Gramme's house:



Yasmeen! We love her so much.


Gramme's youngest and oldest grandchildren.


Gramme, Nathan and Yasmeen. Yasmeen loved Nathan!


All the cousins!


I absolutely loved how much Yasmeen enjoyed watching the boys run around. They were truly entertaining. Yasmeen is a sweetheart. I love her so much and I'm so glad I finally got to meet and hold. I can't wait to see her again. She's just adorable in her little skirts and headbands!

All in all we had a great Memorial Day weekend. I threw up alot, but it was well worth the trip.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenny, I am so sorry that you're having such a rough time. Pregnancy is absolutely the best and the worst. I always felt soooooo crappy - but I could never get over the fact that I was carrying someone straight from Heavenly Father's presence. That thought always overwhelmed me.

    Nonetheless, I could have easily done without all of that puking - and I'm sure that's exactly how you feel right now!

    I LOVED HAVING YOU ALL AT HOME. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved coming to visit you! The boys absolutely LOVE going to Gramme's house.

    Thanks for reminding me of the sacred responsibility I have right now of carrying and growing this baby. I must admit that I forgot-due to how miserable I feel-what a real blessing it is. I need to put things into perspective. The boys and I watched "Marley and Me" the other day and Jennifer Aniston's character had a miscarriage. I balled. Talk about getting back some perspective-I am truly blessed to be pregnant and to have such wonderful children. So thank you again for your encouragement and for that much needed reminder.

    ReplyDelete