Finding joy in the journey...
NICE! Maybe the eating is helping? and you are on your way towards second trimester...perhaps a good sign? (knocking on wood so not to jinx it!)
Oh Jenny I feel your pain! It's a sad day when we measure success by the fact that we didn't vomit. =) Hoping it passes quickly!!
I just noticed that the baby calendar up top is from Lilypie. com. Perhaps an omen?! Here's to a complete 24 hours without vomiting. I'm pulling for you (and like Alyssa, knocking on wood as well!).
NICE! Maybe the eating is helping? and you are on your way towards second trimester...perhaps a good sign? (knocking on wood so not to jinx it!)
ReplyDeleteOh Jenny I feel your pain! It's a sad day when we measure success by the fact that we didn't vomit. =) Hoping it passes quickly!!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that the baby calendar up top is from Lilypie. com. Perhaps an omen?! Here's to a complete 24 hours without vomiting. I'm pulling for you (and like Alyssa, knocking on wood as well!).
ReplyDelete